February 4, 2024, 6389 characters
MUNICH , Oct. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Algoriddim, developers of the Apple Design Award-winning djay app, today introduced djay for Apple Vision Pro, a redesigned spatial interface that lets users play music at full volume. A 3D turntable can be mixed in their own living room. From vibrant lounges in space to a festival in the middle of the desert, users can experience DJing in fully immersive environments with breathtaking light displays under the night sky. Algoriddim integrates Apple Music into the djay product line, offering a new way to enjoy and interact with music.
* • djay Hyperrealistic 3D Turntable for Apple Vision Pro offers an amazing spatial interface with intuitive gesture controls and immersive environments.
* • djay now seamlessly integrates with Apple Music, providing instant access to over 100 million songs to mix with djay on Apple Vision Pro, iPhone, iPad and Mac.
* • djay's AutoMix feature lets users enjoy automated DJ mixes of their favorite playlists in Apple Music for the first time.
Starting today, Apple Music integration with djay is available on iPhone, iPad and Mac in 167 countries, giving djay users around the world unparalleled access to music. With just a few taps, users can connect their Apple Music account directly to the djay app, instantly accessing a catalog of more than 100 million songs, including users' personal libraries. For those who want a continuous mix of their favorite songs in Apple Music, the AutoMix feature in DJ selects tracks that go together and automatically matches them with DJ-style changes.
“We are very excited to introduce DJ for Apple Vision Pro. Its innovative spatial interface offers a completely new way to experience music and marks a new chapter in the evolution of DJing,” said Karim Morsy, CEO of Algoriddim. “The integration of Apple Music into the entire djay product line is a major milestone for Algoriddim. The mission is to make DJing accessible to everyone.”
djay for Apple Vision Pro – The new dimension of DJing
Key features include:
• 3D Turntables: Interact with virtual turntables by dragging or scratching the needle on the vinyl, just as you would with a physical turntable.
• Audio Reactive Environments: Experience dynamic light shows and LED walls that respond to your performance in real-time, reflecting the mood of the song being sung.
• Visual Comprehension: Merge the virtual and real worlds by placing a sparkling disco ball in your real-life location.
• Gesture-based song preview: With a natural gesture of holding the headphones to your ear, you can play a preview of the next songs.
• Visual audio scrubbing: Effortlessly navigate a song with glance and pinch gestures
• Floating music library: Browse playlists using eye movements. Select, search and sort songs with a simple swipe.
• 3D vinyl with floating cover art: Turn your digital music collection into a visually arresting series of 3D vinyl records, complete with their original artwork and vinyl grooves.
• 3D drag and drop: Experience the tactile joy of music by pulling a song from its sleeve and placing the record on the turntable, mimicking physical interaction with vinyl records.
• World-class audio and 3D rendering engine: Experience audiovisual excellence with ultra-low latency and high-resolution 3D graphics, V3 from zplane, advanced with advanced features such as automatic beat and tempo detection, filtering, looping, sound normalization and time stretching with Elastic Pro. Audio effects and seamless transitions.
Available and extended free trial offers
djay by Algoriddim is available as a free download from the App Store. An optional Pro subscription for $6.99 / €6.99 / £6.99 per month or $49.99 / €49.99 / £48.99 per year gives full access to all djay Pro for Apple features, Vision Pro, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows.
A 7-day free trial of a full djay Pro subscription is available. Existing Apple Music subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 2-month free trial of a full djay Pro subscription.
App Store Links https://www.algoriddim.com/apps
About djay djay is the winner of multiple Apple Design Awards. The software is available for desktop, mobile and spatial devices and is trusted by millions of DJs and music lovers around the world.
Information about the algorithm
Founded in 2006, Algorithm develops premium music and graphics applications for desktop, mobile and room devices. The company's mission is to remove the barriers between consumer and professional software so that every person can be an artist and express themselves through music.
• Website: www.algoriddim.com
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/algoriddimofficial/
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/djaysoftware
• Networking: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlgoriddimOfficial
• X (formerly Twitter): @algoriddim
Apple, Apple Music, Apple Vision Pro, Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. are trademarks registered in the United States and other countries and territories. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries and territories. is the service mark of All trademarks, company, product and technical names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2333192/Algoriddim_1.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2333193/Algoriddim_2.jpg
See original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/algoriddim-presents-the-new-djay-for-apple-vision-pro-vor-und-startet-die-seamlose-integration-with- apple-music-302052649.html
D-Roadshow Ö Companies: Pierer Mobility as interview of the week, Ö-News week 5 and daily live view on DAX/ATX
Stocks on the radar:Pawag, OMV, MARINOMAT BIOTECH, AustriaGard Holdings AG, Yes yes, Kapsch TrafficCom, UBM, SW Environmental Technology, obscenity, Mayer-Melnoff, ATX Prime, Weinerberger, ams-Osram, Stick to it, Wolford, Warimpex, Adigo Bank, Oberbank AG stem, BKS Bank Stam, Acrana, Print, CA Yes, The first group, EVN, Vienna Airport, Immofinance, Austrian post, Strawback, Telecom Austria, Unica, Collaboration.
Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Austria) AG
Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AG is Austria's leading asset management bank with assets under management of more than 22 billion euros and more than 230 employees (as of June 30, 2019). The independent Austrian full bank is active in Central and Eastern European countries, as well as in Italy and Germany. As a 100 percent subsidiary of Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG (LLB), Vaduz, LLB Austria also benefits from the stability and superior creditworthiness of its owner.
>> Visit the other 68 partners at boerse-social.com/partner
More current OTS reports here